Wednesday 6 May 2009

20mm Skellies

Hi,

Haven't got many photos of my painted minis (read - "nearly all of my figures are unpainted"!), but I have almost completed my Double HOTT Skellies army. Just got to varnish this Caesar Skellies (I have been using a water based polyurethane stain produced by Cabots, but have run out and am reluctant to part with $NZ 30+ for a new tin...) and then do the base...


The flash has pretty much washed out the figures, but as you can see, I like my Skellies white! White on Light Grey on Black. (Bit like these guys that I did many moons ago...)

The Cabots adds a bit of a brown on top, but not as much as a wash. Hey, they've been bleached by the desert sun for thousands of years...or something...

More shots can be seen on Robin Sutton's Blog, specifically here...

The breakdown of the army goes something like this...

2 x Magicians (Gen)
2 x Hero (or 1 Behemoth, if I ever get it painted)
1 x God
1 x Dragon
7 x Hordes (or 8 if I use that Behemoth)
3 x Blades
1 x Shooter
2 x Knights
2 x Rider
1 x Sneaker

More later, when I get the time.

Nick

1 comment:

  1. RBSE 12th Syllabus 2021 - RBSE 12th Syllabus 2021 PDF is now available at official website and candidates can check & download the RBSE 12th Syllabus 2021. RBSE 12th Syllabus 2021 is available for Science, arts, and commerce stream and is reduced 40 percent. Candidates can download RBSE Syllabus for 12th class Subject Wise PDF link provided below. Get the Latest Updates about RBSE 12th Syllabus 2021, Raj 12th Syllabus 2021-2022 release date of the Syllabus. Students can download the RBSE new syllabus from the official website. The syllabus is available for all streams in PDF format - science, arts, and commerce. Rajasthan board has recently changed the syllabus for classes 10th and 12th, students must check the latest updated Rajasthan (RBSE) 12th syllabus to prepare for the board examination.

    ReplyDelete