Friday 9 October 2009

Some Carts

Good morning,

While I've been working on the EIR Ax, I've also been pottering away with a few other bits and pieces, more catch ups than anything systematic. So, while I was applying flock to that Gallic element (and my Early German ghosts!), I thought I'd finally flock these guys who have been waiting ever so patiently for me to do so, years after having been completed!


They were painted for me by Mark Ottley (the Cart General's element), Dave Wallace (the Spear element) and Andy Gorman (the Spanish Auxilia element).




Indeed, the more observant of you may recognize the command figures from the banner atop the page, 'cept I replaced the horn (I thought it was an ancient mace at the time!) with a sword.

Ah, the wonders of flock. They certainly complete the elements.

Thanks guys!

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment