Saturday 11 September 2010

VSF Tommies

Good afternoon,

Well, seeing as Christchurch had a rather large earthquake last Saturday (thankfully we received no damage, though there is a crack in the foundation of my classroom...I've been assured that it's nothing to worry about...though the the bent bolt that's holding up my IWB is a bit of a worry...), I've had a week off school.

So, what better way than to while away my time than to apply some paint to plastic?!

Here is my first squad of VSF Tommies.




They are yet to have their bases completed, but so far, so good. I'm working on my own Very Simple Victorian Sci Fi Skirmish Rules (v. 3), which I have yet to play test, but hey - you can't paint and play!

I'm hoping to get the Steam Pack Rocketeers finished this weekend, (as well as some Early Imperial Romans for HOTT and WMA) but we'll see...

Bye for now,

Nick

5 comments:

  1. Got something to aim for now. Nice job, just got the same set for Sudan project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.

    I've also finished the two steam pack flyers, but I can't for the life of me find the bear stuffing to make the steam!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I may regret this but what the hair oil are the bears and what are they stuffing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! :-)

    No not my bears, Robin's wife's bears. And they are getting stuffed themselves, so to speak.

    (The same stuff I made the steam out of for the Steam Tank...courtesy of Robin's wife. Not that she knew anything about it at the time, you understand...)

    Nick

    ReplyDelete