Friday 6 July 2012

Term 2 Break Work in Progress 3

Good afternoon,

I've just put the [hopefully] finishing touches on the Lancers. So, I took these photos to see if I missed anything.







Did I miss anything?

Doesn't look like it. Mind you, mistakes only really show up under the flash, and, since I can't make the flash flash on this camera, and since the sun is out for the first time since last weekend...these shots'll have to do.

Next step, base and flock 'em.

Game on Sunday. Yippee!

Nick

8 comments:

  1. You missed the thread on the buttons- now you've really let the side down ;)
    Jocularity aside, they look very smartly turned out indeed.
    Don't forget to take the camera to your HOTT big game.

    John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers John, not a touch on what you could have done with them, but, for what it's worth, I'm pretty sure it's the best I could do!

    And yes, the camera. Reminds me, I've got to charge one set of batteries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These guys look really nice Nick. Great work. It was nice to see some sun today, hopefully more over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rodger. Yep, it's looking good for my soccer game this arvo. Cheers.

      Delete
  4. These guys certainly look the part, also a trumpeter who seems to know his business at last. Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Your 20mms look, well, fantastic!

      Delete
  5. The white straps on the saddle rolls but appart from that lovely painting.
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paul,

      Well, if you want to be pedantic, the straps seemed to have been black! But you're right, they could do with a touch up...

      Delete